Our healthy all natural food recipes using flax seed, broccoli seed sprouts and other organic foods are so delicious!
It's just a matter of getting creative, and giving your meals a little boost.
Ready to add some splash to your meal?
Try this quick and healthy Taco soup!
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 stalks diced celery
- 2 diced peeled carrots
- 2 diced med. Onions
- 1 pkg. Taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans chili style beans
- 1 large can diced seasoned tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 carton beef broth
- 1/8 c. each of sprouted quinoa, rice, lentils.
Heat oil, add diced onion, celery, carrot and stir until vegetables start to become transparent.
Stir Taco mix into sautéed veggies. Add diced tomatoes, chili style beans, stir again.
Add beef broth, rice, lentils, and quinoa. Bring to a boil, simmer for 30 min.
- Add ½ lb. browned ground beef
- Sprinkle with sprouted broccoli seed powder for some added phytochemicals
For a great-looking recipe card, copy or right click to save this image, so you can use it anytime you like!