Our healthy all natural food recipes using flax seed, broccoli seed sprouts and other organic foods are so delicious!
It's just a matter of getting creative, and giving your meals a little boost.
Want to change the way you look at salad? Try this feast for the senses!
1/2c. sprouted quinoa
1/4c. sprouted rice
1/4c. sprouted lentils
2 1/4c. vegetable broth
1 red onion thinly sliced
1 cup of fresh parsley or cilantro
1 garlic clove finely chopped
½ orange pepper diced
½ red pepper diced
1 cup of corn
1/2c. trail mix
- In a medium pot, cook sprouted quinoa, rice, lentils in vegetable broth until almost all the liquid is
- absorbed. Set aside and let cool until room temperature. In a small bowl, mix the oil, lemon or lime
- juice and balsamic vinegar. Whisk sprouted chia/flax gel into dressing. Add all the ingredients and
- mix (including the cooked quinoa, rice, and lentils). Refrigerate until time to serve.
- Flax/chia gel: 3Tbsp. Water, 1tsp. Each of Sprouted chia, flaxseed powder. Mix well. Let stand while
- preparing other ingredients, until gel is formed. 3 tablespoons of olive oil , juice of one lemon or
- lime, 3 Tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- If you are not a balsamic fan, try substituting red wine vinegar instead.
Vegetable Variations: Diced asparagus, celery, green pepper, yellow pepper.
Serve Hot or Cold: Try this recipe warm with roasted vegetables, and diced chicken.
For a great-looking recipe card, copy or right click to save this image, so you can use it anytime you like!