Our healthy all natural food recipes using flax seed, broccoli seed sprouts and other organic foods are so delicious!
It's just a matter of getting creative, and giving your meals a little boost.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 med. diced onions
- 5 celery stalks diced
- 3 cans chili-style beans (or prepare your own pinto, kidney or black beans and spice them to your taste)
- 2 cans petite cut tomatoes with herbs and spices
- 1 small can tomato paste with herbs and spices
- 1 lb. browned ground beef.
- 2 tbsp. Spouted Flaxseed Powder
- Heat oil
- Add diced celery, and onions to hot oil.
- Reduce heat, stir occasionally until transparent/soft.
- Add ground beef, stir until crumbled and cooked through.
- Add chili-style beans, tomatoes, tomato paste.
- Stir well.
- Heat through on low heat.
- Add 2 tbsp. Sprouted Flaxseed Powder.
- Stir well and let flavours absorb.
This recipe reheats well, and tastes better the next day.
Great for dipping nacho chips, with a salad, garlic bread, or the thermos for work or school.
For a great-looking recipe card, copy or right click to save this image, so you can use it anytime you like!
Click image above to view full size