7 Healthy Reasons Why Everyone Loves Sprouted Brown Rice from Back 2 the Garden
1. 10x the amount of GABA than regular rice!
Sprouted brown rice contains 10 times the amount of GABA than regular rice! Read one to learn the benefits of GABA...
2. GABA : an amino acid that supports mental focus and alertness.
GABA helps to manage brain impulses to help prevent you from becoming overstimulated or anxious. It also helps improve sleep quality and mood.
3. helps lower blood pressure, regulate blood sugar and prevent headaches!
There's a compound in the body called angiotensin II which has receptors in the body. This compound can elevate blood pressure levels. Brown rice contains natural compounds that help block angiotensin II receptors in the body in ways similar to prescription blood pressure medicines.
Brown rice also has a low glycemic index, meaning that consuming it has a low impact on your blood sugar levels.
The magnesium in brown rice can help prevent headaches.
4. Increased Nutrients! Vitamin E, B6, B12! Lysine and Magnesium!
All important nutrients for health and energy production!
5. Linked to helping nervous disorders such as depression, insomnia and anxiety.
The high GABA levels in our sprouted brown rice powder help improve brain function, reduce anxiety, improve mood, and aids in sleep quality and quantity.
6. Aids in digestion and improves calcium absorption.
Brown rice contains lots of fibre which helps bulk food as it moves through the digestive tract. This helps aid in digestion and digestive health.
Brown rice contains high levels of a trace nutrient called manganese. Among other benefits, manganese helps the body to absorb and utilize calcium in your diet.
7. healthy body, clear mind, and a new emotional balance!
Enjoy improved health, a clearer mind, and balanced emotions with our Back 2 the Garden sprouted brown rice powder.